In October, the Bonita Springs Estero Economic Development Council (BSEEDC) announced its 2013-14 Board of Directors. In addition, the organization officially introduced their 2013-2014 Chairman of the Board, Vince Modarelli of Bonita Daily News / The Banner at the 2013 Annual Meeting held at MY Shower Door.
The BSEEDC encourages business development by nurturing the region’s entrepreneurs, and expanding companies to conduct business in the local area. In partner with Lee County economic development agencies, the BSEEDC works to attract new businesses and help keep the area’s established businesses on the fast track to success.
At the annual meeting, Immediate Past Chairman Richard Mancini of Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A., passed his duties to Vince Modarelli.
“Entering our third full year in existence, the Bonita Springs Estero Economic Development Council has worked hard to create an existing enterprise program to ensure that current businesses stay, grow, and thrive in our area,” Modarelli said. “As an officer in the organization since its inception, I have been energized by the businesses we’ve assisted and the partnerships we’ve made. Over the next year, my objective is to build on those foundations and implement marketing and communications plans to enhance our regional efforts for business attraction and retention. Having two children in elementary school, I am personally motivated to diversify our local economy so that when the time comes, my children will stay in this climate because of the business climate.”
The 2013-14 BSEEDC Board of Directors includes:
- Ben Nelson Jr. – Mayor of the City of Bonita Springs / Nelson Marine Construction Inc.
- Bill Campos – Monarch Builders
- Bob Lienesch – Estero Council of Community Leaders
- Bryan Filson – Nova Wealth Management
- Jan-Erik Hustrulid – Owen-Ames-Kimball Company
- John Kozak – FineMark National Bank & Trust
- John Spear, Esq. – Law Offices of John D. Spear, P.A.
- Joseph Murgalo Jr. – Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
- Patti Byers – Florida Community Bank
- Regina Eberwein – Lee Memorial Health System
- Richard Mancini – Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A.
- Vince Modarelli – Bonita Daily News/The Banner
The Bonita Springs Estero Economic Development Council is a growing public-private partnership with investors from across South Lee County, including the areas of Bonita Springs and Estero. The organization is encouraging the business community to get involved in developing the future of the region.