Lee County Board of Education
2855 Colonial Blvd Fort Myers
SHRM SWFL, a local affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management, will host the organization’s 2nd Annual Supervisor’s Conference on Friday, November 3, 2017 at the Lee County School Board. This seminar is designed to update, educate, and provide resources to local managers, executives, and other leaders on the many critical workplace issues that arise in the employment relationship. Topics and speakers include:
· Leaders Leading – How to Become a Successful “THEY” presented by Dr. Angela Pruitt PMP, SHRM-CP, Chief Human Resources Officer, School District of Lee County;
· Legal Pitfalls and Prevention presented by Attorney Suzanne Boy, Henderson Franklin Attorneys at Law;
· ADAAA Regulations and the Impact on The Workplace presented by Martha Bryson, SHRM SCP, SPHR, Director of Staff Services, Hope Healthcare Services;
· Communicating with Our Generational Workforce presented by Dr. Nicole King Smith, Ph.D., CGSP, Hospitality Training Manager, Lee County Visitor & Convention Bureau;
· Conflict Resolution: Mold, Manage & Mediate presented by Aimee Black, PHR, SHRM-CP, Training and Development Associate, South Fort Myers Life Plan Community of Cypress Cove
Five continuing education credits are pending from the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and from the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
Registration is $35.00 for SHRM SWFL affiliated persons; $50 per non-SHRM SWFL affiliated. Registration includes a continental breakfast and lunch.