3903 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Fort Myers
“The Automatic Customer: Creating a Subscription Business in Any Industry”
These days virtually anything you need can be purchased through a subscription, with more convenience than ever before. This emerging subscription economy offers huge opportunities to companies that know how to turn customers into subscribers. Automatic customers are the key to increasing cash flow, igniting growth, and boosting the value of your company.
Use this presentation to share a blueprint for building a subscription business, including:
• The five trends driving the subscription economy;
• How one company turned a $29-dollar average sale into a $7,540 sale and dropped its spoilage rates from 30% to 3%;
• Why the average Amazon Prime customer spends $709 per year more than the average Amazon customer;
• The 9 different subscription models and how to apply each to your business;
• How TIGER 21, the world’s most exclusive investment club for investors with $10 million or more in liquid assets, turned to the subscription model to build their network;
• How Dollar Shave Club and BirchBox make money;
• How to capitalize on the Trojan Horse subscription model;
• The secret psychology of selling a subscription;
• How to value a subscription business, and the most important ratio you need to understand and optimize in order to attract venture capital investment;
• 8 reasons why customers quit subscribing and how to make customers sticky for life.
About Speaker Dane DeSantis:
Dane worked in the corporate world for 18 years selling software to manufacturing and distribution companies all over the country. Throughout those 18 years, Dane always wanted to be an entrepreneur, but never knew what type of business to open.
After much prayer and thoughtful consideration, Dane became a partner at Hallmark Business Brokers in January 2015. In August 2016 Dane had the fortune to buyout his partner at Hallmark and became the sole owner of the business.