The application deadline for GrowFL’s 2017 Florida Companies to Watch awards has been extended until May 15 at 5 p.m. Florida Companies to Watch is a way second-stage companies can be recognized and honored for demonstrating high performance in the marketplace making them “worth watching.”
Click this link to start your application.
To be eligible to win the award, your company must meet the following criteria for the year ending 2016:
- Be privately held commercial enterprise headquartered in Florida (not publicly traded, subsidiary or division of another company or nonprofit).
- Employ 6 to 150 full-time equivalent W-2 employees, including the owner.
- Have between $750,000 and $100 million in annual revenue or working capital from investors or grants.
- Have not won this award in the past.
- Demonstrate an intent and capacity to grow
The 2017 Florida Companies to Watch awards, presented by GrowFL in association with the Edward Lowe Foundation, will be held Oct. 14 at the Straz Center in Tampa.