Leadership SWFL recently celebrated the graduation of the Class of 2019-2020 with a special reception at The Hub at the Bonita Chamber.
Leadership SWFL is a new name for a 22-year-old community immersion program managed by the Bonita Springs Area Chamber. Each cohort of Leadership SWFL learns about and discusses regional organizations and issues across Lee, Collier and Charlotte counties through full-day discovery trips. This program is ideal for business professionals looking to get connected in Southwest Florida and understand how local organizations interact.
Congratulations to the Leadership SWFL Class of 2019-2020:
- Ashley Grimes, Physicians Regional Healthcare System
- Carly Sanseverino, City of Bonita Springs
- Chris Price, Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A.
- Chrissy Stoker, Bonita Springs Fire Control District
- Christina LaTour, Physicians Regional Healthcare System
- Debbie Bedard, New Horizons of SWFL
- Greg Clancy, Harry Chapin Food Bank
- Joey Belanger, Bonita Springs YMCA
- Kirk Stone, Lee Health
- Lindsey Morton, Lee Health
- Pete Lallone, NCH Healthcare System
- Sally Ricciardelli, Lake Michigan Credit Union
- Wendy Webber, New Horizons of SWFL
Online applications are open now for Leadership SWFL at BonitaSpringsChamber.com/Leadership-SWFL and must be submitted by 5 p.m. on March 27 for consideration. The incoming class will also celebrate a new Leadership SWFL partnership between the Bonita Springs Area Chamber and the Sanibel-Captiva Chamber.
Full-day class sessions for the program will run from May through December 2020 and give participants exposure to the operations of Southwest Florida. Sessions include special tours and in-depth discussions on topics including crime and justice, economic development, education and the workforce, environment, government, healthcare, infrastructure, media and tourism.
Contact Program Leader Christleen Knaub for more information at Christleen@BonitaSpringsChamber.com.