The Publisher’s Liability for any error in any advertisement will be limited to the cost of the space occupied by the error. In the event of a Publisher’s error advertising goods at less than the specified price, the Publisher will furnish a letter to the advertiser, noting the error and stating the correct price, but will not assume any liability for goods sold at the incorrect price. The Publisher assumes liability for only the first publication date of a multiple run when an error occurs.
◆ Advertising submitted past proof-copy deadline shall be published at the risk of the advertiser. The Publisher will not accept responsibility for nor issue credit on errors made on such advertisements. This condition will also apply to ads run when proofs are returned past deadline. Ads cancelled past the published deadline will be removed if possible. The cancellation fee is 50% of the ad’s value.
◆ Only preferred positions covered specifically by a special rate are guaranteed. The Publisher will attempt to meet all other requests. Since these requests are not guaranteed, however, credit will not be issued for placement of any other advertisements.
◆ Claims for adjustment of errors must be made no later than thirty (30) days after publication date upon which said error occurred. Claims submitted past this time limit will not be honored.
◆ For the mutual protection of its publications, its advertisers and its readers, the Publisher reserves the right to revise or reject any advertisement.
◆ All advertising is accepted on a prepaid basis unless credit has been approved. Pay with your American Express, Visa or Master Card.
◆ Terms of payment for customers with approved credit are net on or before the twenty-fifth (25) of the month for advertising published for advertiser in the month previous; provided, however, the Publisher may at any time demand payment at time of delivery of copy for insertion.
◆ The Publisher reserves the right to revise rates on thirty (30) days written notice to the advertiser. In this event, the advertiser may, by written notice within (3) days of the effective date of the revised rates, terminate any advertising agreement without penalty.
◆ All advertising rates are non-commissionable.
◆ The advertiser and/or the advertising agency agrees to defend and indemnify the Publisher against any and all liability, loss or expenses arising from claims of libel, unfair competition, unfair trade practices, infringement of trademarks, copyrights, trade names, patents or proprietary rights or violation of rights of privacy resulting from the publication of the advertiser’s advertisement.
11:30 am FM – B-2-B Monthly Business Netw...
FM – B-2-B Monthly Business Netw...
Sep 18 @ 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Looking to grow your business and connect with other business owners, come and have lunch with us....
12:00 pm NFM – LCEC Toastmasters – Busine...
NFM – LCEC Toastmasters – Busine...
Sep 18 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Electric Toasters is a Toastmasters International Club, meeting on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month...
Contact the Publisher
- Above Board Chamber of Florida
- Ask an Expert Radio Show
- Bonita Springs Chamber of Commerce
- Cape Coral Construction Industry Assoc.
- Career Source
- CCIM Southwest Florida District
- Charlotte County Economic Development Office
- City of Cape Coral
- Collier Building Industry Association
- Commercial Investment Professionals
- European American Network
- Florida Everblades
- Fusion Pointe
- Goodwill Microenterprise
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce
- Lee Building Industry Association
- Lee County Chamber
- Lee County Economic Development Office
- Naples Area Professional League of Executive Services (N.A.P.L.E.S.)
- Real Estate Investment Society
- SCORE - Naples Chapter
- SCORE - Southwest Florida Chapter (Fort Myers)
- Small Business Development Center at FGCU
- Southwest Florida Economic Development Alliance
- Southwest Florida Enterprise Center
- Southwest Florida Regional Technology Partnership
- Southwest Florida Sustainability
- Southwest Regional Manufacturers Association (SRMA) of Florida
- Tamiami Angel Investor Fund/VenturePitch
- The Letter Box, Inc.