The mission of Southwest Florida Business Today is to provide the best business-to-business “marketplace” where business owners and executives operating in southwest Florida buy and sell goods via the exchange of news-you-can-use, advertising, and information.
Here are the questions we ask ourselves about every article we write:
- Is it about business in Southwest Florida?
- Is it important to businesses in Southwest Florida?
- Is it timely?
- Is it accurate?
- Is it the truth?
Here are the vital business topics we will be covering in every issue of Southwest Florida Business Today:
- In-depth coverage of local news stories that most impact the southwest Florida business community.
- Business advice on a broad range of topics and situations facing business owners and executives in southwest Florida today.
- Updates on “What’s New” with individual businesses and the people that work in the Southwest Florida business community.
- Educational materials, tools, resources and classes available to southwest Florida business executives.
- Legislative updates and how they impact the operation of southwest Florida business.
- Market updates to keep business owners and executives current with changes in the economic climate of southwest Florida.