Marlins Property Holdings announces plans to build Marlins Plaza, a 14,665-square-foot, mixed-use commercial building located at 5631 Six Mile Commercial Court, at the intersection of Six-Mile Cypress Parkway and U.S. 41 in south Fort Myers.
Construction is expected to begin in late March, with a planned completion of fall 2017. Marlins Plaza, with suites ranging from 1,563 square feet to approximately 1,690 square feet, will accommodate up to nine tenants in industries such as food, retail, medical and professional. One of the suites will be built with drive-up capability, and parking for 104 vehicles will be available.
The plaza is within three miles of CenturyLink Sports Complex, Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve, Lakes Regional Park, residential communities, and dining and shopping venues. Some 111,000 people live within a five-mile radius of the 2.6-acre Marlins Plaza.
Project team members include:
– Stevens Construction, construction management
– Southview Studios LLC, architecture and design
– Spiro & Associates Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations & Brand Architecture
– Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida, tenant leasing
– Banks Engineering, civil engineering, land planning, surveying
“We are already generating a lot of interest in Marlins Plaza because of where it is situated and the demographics of the nearby population,” said Tim Frederic, principal owner of Marlins Property Holdings based in Fort Myers. Interested parties should call Tim Frederic at (239) 822-2728.