Spiro & Associates Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations and Brand Architecture took home 12 local American Advertising (ADDY) Awards on February 24th, following the 2019 AdFed Suncoast ceremony in Sarasota.
The 30-plus-year-old agency has been entering the awards program, formerly known as the ADDYs, by the American Advertising Federation since 1986 when CEO/Chief Creative Officer Christopher T. Spiro won the Agency’s first award. This year, The Brand Architects™ donned Miami-Vice-themed attire and were honored with one Gold certificate and 11 Silver certificates — with Gold being creative excellence and Silver being outstanding.
The Suncoast winners will now be entered in the second phase of a three-tier national competition — District American Advertising Awards:
- Spiro & Associates (Gold) – Edison Festival of Light Poster
- Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club – Sales Kit
- Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club – Weddings brochure
- Hill Tide Estates – Brochure
- Stofft Cooney Architects – Brochure
- Paragon Charter – Membership Mailer
- Smith Insurance & Bonds – Insurance Speaker
- Gulfshore Homes – Website
- Little Toot Foundation – Digital Storybook
- Hill Tide Estates – Overall Campaign
- Little Toot Foundation – Website
- Irvin Pest Control – Banner Ads
In celebration of the creativity behind advertising, the American Advertising Awards prompts over 40,000 entries per year in local competitions, with proceeds going toward advertising programs like internships, public service and consumer awareness.
“We are huge advocates of the advertising industry, because it’s what we excel at, and more importantly, it’s our clients’ bread and butter. In 33 years, Spiro & Associates has won over 700 ADDYs, with a promise to those whom we serve to visually and creatively present their brand in a way that most appeals to their target audience,” said Spiro.