Spiro & Associates Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations and Brand Architecture was a recipient of six Local Image Awards presented by the Southwest Florida Chapter of the Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA).
CEO/Chief Creative Officer Christopher T. Spiro, along with the Agency’s Director of Operations and public relations department accepted seal-imprinted plaques on April 18th during a ceremony at the Burroughs Home & Gardens in Downtown Fort Myers:
- Judges’ Award and Award of Distinction for Lee BIA Impact Fee Campaign (Public Relations Program — Public Service Category)
- An Agency-generated public opinion campaign that provided Lee County with information about impact fees, avoiding an increase by County Commissioners
- Award of Distinction for Sustainable Outreach Society-Goodness To-Go! (Public Relations Programs — Community Relations Category)
- An Agency-generated campaign evolution that resulted in $33,600 and over 3,000 pounds of food for the Cape Coral Caring Center
- Award of Distinction for Fort Myers Doughnut Operation Grand Opening (Public Relations Programs — Public Information Category)
- An Agency-generated integrated communications plan that promoted the grand opening of the first Krispy Kreme franchise in the region
- Judges’ Award and Award of Distinction for LCEC Microsite (Shared with LCEC — Digital Tools of PR — Website Category)
- An Agency-created microsite that acted as a fact-based platform for LCEC customers in Cape Coral, just ahead of a franchise agreement expiration with the city
The Image Awards competition recognizes sound public relations research and planning, as well as the highest standards of production, execution, and evaluation of results and budget. An Award of Distinction meets judges’ standards of excellence, while a Judges’ Award achieves maximum results with a minimum amount of money. These can now be entered as Golden Image Awards — a statewide FPRA program.
“As with all our campaigns, our PR is highly strategized and always refers to our professional relationships and community engagement,” Spiro said. “We achieve PR excellence every day for our clients, as well as for the good of the entire firm. Now, once again, Spiro & Associates has met those same standards in the eyes of such a prestigious organization — FPRA. We proudly share this wonderful news and know that there are much more success stories to be told.”