With National Small Business Week this month, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released a trio of reports to help small business owners find the best credit cards and bank accounts for their needs. You can find a few highlights from each report below.
2017’s Best Business Credit Cards:
- Best Overall: Capital One Spark Cash for Business – $500 cash bonus & 2% cash back
- Best Bonus: Ink Business Preferred Card – $1,000 travel bonus
- Best for Financing: Citi Diamond Preferred Card – 0% on purchases for the first 21 months (small business users should always use personal cards for company financing)
- Bank of America continues to be the most small-business-friendly credit card company, followed by Barclaycard and Wells Fargo.
For more information, please visit: https://wallethub.com/best-business-credit-card/ & https://wallethub.com/edu/business-credit-card-study/25816/
2017’s Best Business Bank Accounts:
- Best Overall: BofI Federal Bank Business Interest Checking – 0.80% APY & easily avoidable monthly fee
- Highest APY: Bank of Internet USA Rewards Checking Account – APY of up to 1.25%
- Lowest Fees: BBVA Compass ClearConnect Business Checking – No monthly fee & no ATM fees
To learn more, visit: https://wallethub.com/best-business-bank-accounts/