One-Day Virtual Event | Thursday, October 29
BioFlorida is currently accepting applications from seed and early stage life science companies interested in competing during the BioPitch sessions at the BioFlorida Annual Conference taking place virtually on October 29.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Selected companies will pitch to life science investors virtually prior to the Conference. The top two finalists will present on October 29 during the General Session and a BioPitch winner will be chosen and announced!
- Developing products in any area of life sciences or healthcare including biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, diagnostics, healthcare IT, healthcare services and plant/animal sciences.
- Including devices, vaccines or therapeutics in the fight against COVID-19
- Seeking seed and early stage investment.
- Companies interested in applying must complete a brief application and submit a 10-minute Pitch Deck. There is no fee to apply and all companies who apply will receive a $150 discount off of the Conference registration fee, regardless of whether or not they are accepted to present.
- Applications must be received by September 25. All submissions will be reviewed by the BioPitch Selection Committee.
PAST INVESTOR PARTICIPATION
American Cancer Society
Athenian Venture Partners
Ballast Point Ventures
BRIDGE Angel Investors
Cleveland Clinic Innovations
DWBK Partners LLC
First Responder Ventures
Florida Technology Seed Capital Fund
Hatteras Venture Partners
Institute for Commercialization of Florida Technology
Johnson & Johnson Innovation Center
Kineticos Disruptor Fund
Mayo Clinic Ventures
New World Angels
NOBLE Life Science Partners
Tamiami Angel Fund
TiE Tampabay Angel Fund I L.P.
University of Florida Ventures
Wasatch Investments LLC