September 9, 2020
3:00 – 4:00 p.m EST
The COVID-19 crisis has shown that our resilience and determination can get us through the most difficult situations. Organizations around the world are facing unexpected challenges as we navigate new workplace procedures, including the health and safety of our people. As we return to work and reinvent our workplace, staying up-to-date on the latest information will help us succeed. Attend our webinar series to learn how to attract, retain, engage, and grow a productive and healthy workforce.
See the event web page for details and CPE information.
This session will provide an overview of ways to build and enhance your workforce.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Discuss ways to reimagine your workforce
- Summarize workforce planning and aligning strengths
- Review and enhance your HR polices
- Identify ways to attract talent and grow
- Explain how to refine compensation
- Dave Hickman, Managing Principal, Talent Solutions
- Jessica Smith, Human Resources Consultant
- AJ Monterrosa, Professional Search Advisor
- Octavia Gilmore, Professional Search Advisor
- Nykki Milhaupt, Compensation Consultant
- Lisa Horn, Director of Consulting, Manufacturing and Distribution
1 credit available: Personnel/Human Resources
Who should attend
Business owners, CEOs and HR professionals