Presented in partnership by the Florida SBDC Network and the Office of U.S. Senator Marco Rubio, the Virtual Small Business Resiliency Conference is a no-cost event for Florida’s small businesses and entrepreneurs. The purpose of this virtual conference is to assist and provide resources for small businesses to #SustainThePivot most have endured due to the global pandemic, as well as highlight the expertise, knowledge, and available assistance the Florida SBDC Network and the Office of U.S. Senator Marco Rubio have to offer.
The network’s mission is to assist small businesses throughout the state during blue and dark sky days. This engaging conference will feature useful presentations with impactful tips that businesses can implement quickly and affordably resulting in a high return on investment. There will also be keynote presentations by Emily Ley, CEO of Simplified, and John Gilmore, former NFL tight end for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and President and CEO of Brandthumb, LLC. During these presentations, attendees will learn additional skills and knowledge to help their business succeed despite difficult circumstances.
NOTE- When registering multiple people, please make sure to list a separate email for each attendee in order for each participant to access the event platform.
Tuesday, May 18 1:00 – 5:00 EST
- Disaster preparedness in the new normal
- Marketing Power Hour: Guerilla Marketing; Optimizing your website to be SEO friendly; and Marketing automation
- Implementing Your COVID Resiliency Business Action Plan
- Adapting your business for the $15 minimum wage
- Keynote – Emily Ley, CEO of Simplified, Presents: Pivots, Planning and Purpose: Thriving During Crisis and Uncertainty
- Se presenta en español- Guerrilla de mercadeo para su negocio
Wednesday, May 19 9:00 – 1:00 EST
- Cybersecurity for the virtual business
- HR Policies in a Post Pandemic Workplace
- SBDC Client success panel
- After/Mask: Innovative Business Development in the “New Normal”
- How to make your business bankable
- Keynote – John Gilmore, former tight end for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and President and CEO of Brandthumb, LLC
- Se presenta en español- Como crear un negocio financiable
*all presentations subject to change
Should you have any questions, please contact Allison Romer at email@example.com.