DeRomo’s Gourmet Market & Restaurant invites customers and friends to its Fourth Anniversary Italian Feast on Sunday, November 11th, from noon to 7 p.m. in the parking lot of Promenade at Bonita Bay. Grand party tents will be pitched just outside of the market at 26811 South Bay Drive in Bonita Springs, with free parking and shuttle service available across Tamiami Trail, in front of Rural King.
The all-you-can-eat annual event is an opportunity for attendees to share the food and culture of Italy with Owner Francis J. Cuomo and his team. This includes a festive selection of traditional Italian favorites and inspired, contemporary recipes, as well as entertainment, dancing and refreshments. The itinerary, with a DeRomo’s first-ever Veterans Day Color Guard Presentation from 3:10 p.m. to 3:20 p.m., covers:
– Pre-event live remote with 96.9 WINK-FM
– Live entertainment via music (starting at 11:30 a.m.) and comedy
– Car show
– Kids play area
– Corn hole boards
– Raffles and prizes
– Full, cash bar with a limited selection
– Shops and boutiques open for first five hours of event
The live entertainment schedule is:
– Singer Joey Fiato – 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
– Comedian Michael Panzica – 12:40 p.m. to 1:10 p.m.; 4:25 p.m. to 4:55 p.m.
– Frank Sinatra/Dean Martin Tribute – 1:15 p.m. to 2 p.m.; 5 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
– Atilio Marinelli and Diane Potuto (“The Big Hits of the Legends”) – 2:05 p.m. to 3:05 p.m.
– Uptown Express (“Doo-Wop Sound”) – 3:25 p.m. to 4:25 p.m.; 5:50 p.m. to 7 p.m.
“Our fresh ingredients make for undeniably delicious culinary creations,” Cuomo said. “We always look forward to sharing them with you over beautiful music, a barrel of laughs and this year, some precious moments that honor those who give us the freedom to enjoy events as wonderful as this. Here’s to quattro anni!”
Italian Feast wristbands are $25 for adults and $10 for children ten and under. They can be purchased in advance at DeRomo’s Gourmet Market or DeRomos.com. For more information, call DeRomo’s at (239) 325-3583.
In addition to spreads of Italian Feast food, guests will have the option of dining right in the market or restaurant. They can also purchase to-go items from the on-site bakery and coffee bar, as well as stations, such as pizza and meat, fish and seafood, wine and cheese, pastaria and gift baskets. Before they leave the Italian Feast, attendees are encouraged to stop by The Center Bar, as well as request full-service catering or reserve the Banquet Room for the holidays.