The Southwest Florida Regional Technology Partnership (SWFRTP) has elected Wendi Fowler to its board of directors. Fowler has been a leader for more than twenty years in the technology field as past president and owner of The Client Server, Inc., which was recently acquired by ITVantage and where she is the Director of Sales and Marketing. In 2017, Wendi received the Woman in Technology award from the SWFRTP. Wendi earned a Bachelor of Science in marketing and business management, plus various community honors and industry certifications.
Technology partnership elects Fowler
Share this story:
8:00 am Business Smarts: Harness the Pow...
Business Smarts: Harness the Pow...
Apr 23 @ 8:00 am – 9:00 am
You might use email marketing to reach customers, but are you doing it effectively? Learn how to...
11:30 am Chamber Luncheon – Lee Health: A...
Chamber Luncheon – Lee Health: A...
Apr 23 @ 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
Please join us for an informative luncheon with guest speaker Dr. Larry Antonucci, CEO and President of...
4:30 pm Naples Airport Authority to hold...
Naples Airport Authority to hold...
Apr 30 @ 4:30 pm – May 1 @ 11:00 am
Naples Airport Authority invites the public to attend two upcoming open houses for its master plan study....
Contact the Publisher
- Above Board Chamber of Florida
- Ask an Expert Radio Show
- Cape Coral Construction Industry Assoc.
- Career Source
- CCIM Southwest Florida District
- Charlotte County Economic Development Office
- City of Cape Coral
- Collier Building Industry Association
- Commercial Investment Professionals
- European American Network
- Florida Everblades
- Fusion Pointe
- Goodwill Microenterprise
- Lee Building Industry Association
- Lee County Chamber
- Lee County Economic Development Office
- MLH Creative Concepts Marketing
- Naples Area Professional League of Executive Services (N.A.P.L.E.S.)
- Real Estate Investment Society
- SCORE - Naples Chapter
- SCORE - Southwest Florida Chapter (Fort Myers)
- Small Business Development Center at FGCU
- Southwest Florida Economic Development Alliance
- Southwest Florida Enterprise Center
- Southwest Florida Regional Technology Partnership
- Southwest Florida Sustainability
- Southwest Regional Manufacturers Association (SRMA) of Florida
- Tamiami Angel Investor Fund/VenturePitch
- The Letter Box, Inc.