Are you — or do you know — an Early Stage Company that would like an opportunity to meet & pitch to investors? Forward this email to start-ups!
BioFlorida is currently accepting applications for the BioPitch competition.
The deadline has been extended to Friday, September 23. Selected seed and early stage companies will pitch to life science investors in closed-door sessions and Finalists will present on November 4 during Conference.
This is an invaluable opportunity to connect with 20+ life sciences investors & potential partners. The winning company will be awarded $10,000.
MEET THE BIOPITCH INVESTORS
Timothy J. Cartwright | Tamiami Angel Funds
Benjamin Chen | Panacea Venture
Kathy Chiu | DeepWork Capital
Carlo Corzine | Dawson James Securities
Heather Courtney | Alwyn Capital
Maurice Ferré | INSIGHTEC & private investor
Rob Finizio | PleoPharma & private investor
Micheal Haimour | New World Angels
Sarah Hassan | Caerus Ventures
Bobby Helmedag | Orlando Health Ventures
Kunal Jain | TiE Tampabay Angel Fund I L.P.
Gerald M. Kluft, DDS | Wasatch Investments LLC
Orin Levy, MD | Angel Investor
J.C. Lopez | NEA
Neil McFarlane | Adamas Pharmaceuticals & McFarlane BioVentures
Saim Mert Ozyurek | Beresford Ventures
Benjamin J. Patz | Deep Work Capital
David Scalzo | Kirenaga Partners
Randy Scott | HealthQuest Capital
Jackson Streeter, MD | UF Innovate Ventures
John Tullis | Tullis Health Investors
Bob Williamson | New World Angels
Hing Wong, PhD | HCW Biologics Inc. & private investor
REASONS TO APPLY FOR BIOPITCH:
· Receive a $150 discount off your Conference registration, just for applying! There is no fee to apply.
· Your company pitch deck will be reviewed by investors.
· If your pitch makes it to the semi-finals and/or finals, you will have the opportunity to receive in-person feedback from investors.
· Semi-finalists will also receive free mentoring from industry experts to improve your pitch.
· Finalists will present at the Conference General Session to the entire Conference audience
· The winner will receive $10,000 non-dilutive capital to further grow their company.