- National Restaurant Association FAQ that includes answers to the questions we’re asked most by operators: https://restaurant.org/advocacy/issues/faq-restaurant-revitalization-fund-grant
- SBA RRF landing page: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/covid-19-relief-options/restaurant-revitalization-fund
- SBA Program Guide: https://www.sba.gov/document/support-restaurant-revitalization-funding-program-guide
- SBA Sample Application: https://www.sba.gov/document/sba-form-3172-restaurant-revitalization-funding-application-sample
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF): New Information Web Page
The National Restaurant Association has launched a new web page dedicated to everything you need to know about the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF). Check this page frequently for important updates, including explainer documents, videos and webinars. Make sure you watch this webinar on getting started with RRF.
- COVID-19 Business Disaster Recovery Assistance Information
- Business Rehire Program
- Visit the following link to request business assistance: http://floridajobs.org/rebuildflorida/businessrecovery
- If you have a concern with a business that is failing to follow COVID-19 safety protocols click here to file a complaint.
- Return To Work & Recovery Guide
Click here to download
- The President’s Guidelines for Opening Up America Again
- Updated FRLA Operating Guidance
- DBPR Emergency Order 2020-09
- FRLA COVID-19 Resources
- Executive Order 20-139 Phase 2 – Click Here.
- Florida Restrictions as of May 29, 2020 – Statewide Operating Restrictions Summary
- You can also keep up with CDC updates on Coronavirus Disease 2019 by signing up for email updates, syndicating available content, and subscribing to Coronavirus Disease 2019 RSS Feed.
- Funding provided through the Lee CARES Small Business Relaunch program
- INTERIM FINAL RULE ON LOAN FORGIVENESS
- INTERIM FINAL RULE ON SECOND EXTENSION OF LIMITED SAFE HARBOR WITH RESPECT TO CERTIFICATION CONCERNING NEED FOR PPP LOAN AND LENDER REPORTING
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application
- INTERIM FINAL RULE ON SBA LOAN REVIEW PROCEDURES AND RELATED BORROWER AND LENDER RESPONSIBILITIES
- PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM LENDER PROCESSING FEE PAYMENT AND 1502 REPORTING PROCESS
- SCORE Coronavirus Small Business Hub – Click Here
- FGCU’S Regional Economic Recovery Initiative – Click Here
- FRLA Reopening Update – May 15, 2020
- Full Phase 1 Download Guide – Click Here
- Information about actions being taken by the U.S. government – https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus
- U.S. Department of Labor For COVID-19 updates
- General Q&A on Families First Coronavirus Respond Act
- Employer Poster Requirements Q&A on Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- PPP Frequently Asked Questions
- IRS FAQs in regards to the tax payment and filing relief
- COVID-19 Guide on Annuities – http://annuity.org/annuities
- COVID-19 Financial Guide – annuity.org/financial-
- FRLA All Executive Orders and COVID-19 Resources
- National Federation of Independent Businesses – https://www.nfib.com/content/analysis/coronavirus/latest-on-coronavirus-from-nfib/
- International Economic Development Council Resources for Economic Development Planning and Recovery
- Florida COVID-19 Response Businesses and Employers – https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/businesses/
- SBA Disaster Loan – https://disasterloan.
- Find more information on DEO’s response to COVID-19 – Click here
- Working Floridians who have been impacted by COVID-19 and may be eligible for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance, can visit www.FloridaJobs.org.
- Critical COVID-19 Guidance Standards for Hospitality Re-Opening in Florida
- A partnership between Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO) and the Florida Division of Emergency Management (DEM). https://www.floridadisaster.biz/
- Emerges SWFL website – Click Here
The website includes a collection of information, tools, resources and, most importantly, FREE services that local business leaders are donating to help keep Southwest Florida’s economy moving.
- COLLIER COUNTY – COVID-19 Business Resources
This link will help you find related material that outlines recent Collier County staff efforts to help facilitate local business recovery actions.
- COVID-19 Small Business Guide Available
- State of Florida COVID-19 Updates: https://www.flgov.com/
- Executive orders from Governor Ron DeSantis: https://www.flgov.com/executive-orders-desantis/
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Joint Guidance – For small and midsize employers two new refundable payroll tax credits designed to immediately and fully reimburse them, dollar-for-dollar, for the cost of providing Coronavirus-related leave to their employees.
- Comparison of EIDL and Paycheck Protection Programs
- FAQs Regarding COVID-19 and Human Capital, Tax Impact
- Covid-19 Paycheck Protection Program Borrower Application
- Covid-19 Paycheck Protection Program Information for Borrowers
- Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- DEO Short Time Compensation program available to help small businesses continue to pay workers even with reduced work hours.
- SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans -These loans provide the necessary working capital to help small businesses survive until normal operations resume.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): small business guidance and loan resources: https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
- Local coronavirus business assistance through Florida Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU): https://fsbdcswfl.org/covid-19-coronavirus-resources/
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Cororavirus Response Business Toolkit
- U.S. Department of Labor: Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Procurement opportunities for businesses: https://www.leegov.com/covid-19/manufacturing
- Lee County – https://leecountybusiness.com/covid-19-resources
- For health and safety information and guidance
Centers for Disease Control’s Guide for business and employers.
- U.S. Centers For Disease Control and Prevention-Businesses/Employers
- Facebook Small Business Grants – https://www.facebook.com/business/boost/grants
- SBDC – https://naples.score.org/
Quick Resource Links
Share this story:
10/22/2021 - 0 Comment
10/22/2021 - 0 Comment
10/22/2021 - 0 Comment
2:00 pm Future of Work
Future of Work
Nov 2 @ 2:00 pm – 3:15 pm
As organizational environments continue to change, consider how leaders will adapt. During this complimentary webinar, we will...
Contact the Publisher