By Sada Kempf – Marketing Director CliftonLarsonAllen Email T.920.232.2230
In many ways, it feels like the world as we know it has changed forever. COVID-19-driven legislation, like the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, along with economic and market volatility have created potentially valuable strategic opportunities for retirement accounts. As an investor, this may be the time to evaluate your portfolio.
During this CLA Wealth Advisory connection, we discuss:
- Impact of the CARES Act on retirement accounts
- Strategic opportunities in a COVID-19 world
- Roth conversion principles and decision factors
- Mike Prinzo, Managing Principal of Tax
- Curtis Williams, CFA, CAIA®, CFP®, Senior Wealth Advisor, CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC