As the workforce shifted to remote locations during the pandemic, cybercrime exploded. Attacks are escalating at a record rate, and cyber criminals are targeting organizations of all sizes and industries.
Tuesday, October 12 | 1 – 2 p.m. CT
Recommended CPE: 1 credit Information Technology
Bipartisan cybersecurity bills are making their way through legislatures as agencies require strong security controls for government contracts. The cost of cybersecurity insurance is increasing. And organizations struggle to define and implement sound policies to safeguard their business.
Register for our webinar to learn steps your organization can take to help create an effective cybersecurity plan.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Explain current cyber threats, including ransomware, data exfiltration, and other attacks
- Discuss business ramifications of a data breach
- Identify the increasing costs of maintaining good cybersecurity
- Explain how current legislation may affect your cybersecurity requirements
- Describe how Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) can enhance business success