In 2021, COVID-19 continued to affect all aspects of business, including benefit programs. Now, at year end, we’re looking back on recent legislation and other important developments regarding employee benefit plans — with an eye toward future potential changes and opportunities.
WEBINAR | December 7 | 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. ET Register Now
Register now for a complimentary webinar to learn actions you can take before year end to help keep the retirement benefits of your employees competitive and safe.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize legislation and trends that may impact employee benefit plan design
- Identify common administrative practices for employee benefit plans
- Describe effective cybersecurity practices for your employee benefit plan
- Outline plan fiduciary compliance updates
- Determine how your retirement plan can help you recruit and retain employees
Who should attend:
This session is designed for plan sponsors, business owners, HR professionals, finance professionals, and employee benefits managers.
- Kyle Rose, Principal, Employee Benefit Plans
- Chip Logan, AIF®, CFP®, CRPS®, Senior Wealth Advisor, CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC
- Kelly Davis, Principal, Employee Benefit Plans
Contact Kate Rota at katelyn.rota@CLAconnect.com or 781-421-2090.
See the event web page for more details.
Can’t make the webinar?
Fill out the webinar registration, and you will receive an email with the webinar recording and slides following the event. Recorded webinars are not eligible for CPE. Also, check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.