42147 Lake Timber Drive Punta Gorda
FL 33982 United States
To succeed in social media marketing, businesses should focus on engaging their best customers with helpful and valuable content, rather than being present on every channel. While Facebook has dominated the social media landscape for almost 20 years and boasts over 2.74 billion monthly active users, businesses must take advantage of the platform’s new features to connect with their audience effectively. Meanwhile, as Instagram continues to provide businesses with tools to succeed, it is essential for them to understand and utilize these tools to promote products, boost brand awareness, increase sales, and generate new leads.
In the upcoming Digital Marketing Course on Facebook and Instagram, attendees will…
- Learn the basics of Facebook and Instagram content, posting and scheduling
- Changes to Facebook and Instagram in 2022 and 2023 and what it means for business
- Learn how to use the various Instagram algorithms to your advantage
- Features and marketing tips to implement to your Facebook strategy in 2023
- Learn how to make Facebook your organization’s greatest sales tool
- Facebook Advertising basics
The Digital Marketing Courses were designed with the small business owner in mind. Serving as a comprehensive start-up resource, these courses will provide professionals with the tools they need to help their businesses thrive.