The Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association (FRLA) and Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU) are co-sponsoring the “Restaurants and COVID-19: Assuring Safety while Delivering Value” webinar held at 10:00 a.m. on July 7.
Local Panelists include:
- Michael Collins, moderator and participant Michael Collins, Lutgert College of Business
- Kelly Livingston, Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association SWFL Food & Alcohol Compliance Manager
- Jay Johnson, Bubba’s Roadhouse (Cape Coral)
- Fred Malone, Fort Myers Brewing Co. (Fort Myers)
- Laurie Farlow, Farlow’s on the Water (Englewood)
- Veljko Pavicevic, Sails Restaurant (Naples)
The panelists will discuss the industry’s response to, as well as the lasting impact of, the COVID-19 pandemic on the restaurant industry.