By Kristen Nelson Director of Marketing – Seamless – CliftonLarsonAllen T. 608.662.7657
Amy Moore will be speaking at the European American Chamber of Commerce event on the U.S. stimulus packages. Topics include an update on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and other funding packages as well as a discussion on what you need to know to stay compliant and certified in order to qualify for loan forgiveness.
Your company received stimulus funding, what do you need to know now?
Join us for an update on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and other funding packages as well as a discussion on what you need to know to stay compliant and certified in order to qualify for loan forgiveness.
General US Update:
- Introduction and the state of stimulus packages to date in the U.S.
- New legislation – including an update on the Main Street Lending Program
- Key differences between the U.S. and the EU
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP):
- Eligibility update
- For those who have received funds:
- What do you need to know about certifications and liability
- What you need to know about PPP and PPP loan forgiveness
- PPP roadmap
- Best practices on record keeping
Reassessing other available programs:
- FFCRA sick time
- Payroll tax deferral
- Employee retention credit
- Income tax opportunities under the CARES Act
- Trade finance and other collateral; based short- and medium-term lending options
- What is trade finance
- How it works and what are the benefits
- Who can benefit from trade finance
- Other income tax opportunities
- State programs
- Amy Moore, Principal, International Services, CLIFTONLARSONALLEN
- Chris Rossi, Partner, PEPPER HAMILTON
- Laurie Keel, Partner, OSBORNE CLARKE
- William Avedon, Vice President, TRADEWIND FINANCE