Tuesday, May 4th at 1:00 PM ET. | REGISTER NOW
For the HR departments of small businesses, the challenges they face supporting their workforce in 2021 are unique and unprecedented.
From creating a positive culture within a hybrid work environment, to implementing new office safety measures, to maintaining business continuity in the face of future COVID disruptions, the impact of human resources on a company’s productivity has never been greater.
In this webinar, TriNet’s HR experts, Jacqueline Breslin and Kelly Pacatte, will share their insights into potential HR challenges that small businesses will face and how to prepare for them, as companies adapt to a new normal in the workplace.
- Helping managers and your employees adjust to life back in the office
- Team building in the time of social distancing
- Prioritizing your employee safety and well-being
- Jacqueline Breslin Director, HR & Compliance Service, TriNet
- Kelly Pacatte, SPHR, MBA Senior Consultant, HR & Compliance Service, TriNet