2 – 3 p.m. Central
Recommended CPE: Up to 1 CPE credit
HR Accreditation: Up to 1 PDC
The COVID-19 crisis has shown that our resilience and determination can get us through the most difficult situations. Organizations around the world are facing unexpected challenges as we navigate new workplace procedures, including the health and safety of our people. As we return to work and reinvent our workplace, staying up to date on the latest information will help us succeed.
Join us for our fourth and final webinar!
- September 9 – Create Workforce Opportunities
- Discuss ways to reimagine your workforce
- Summarize workforce planning and aligning strengths
- Review and enhance your HR policies
- Identify ways to attract talent and grow
- June 17 — Return to Work — View Recording*
- July 15 — Show Me the Money — View Recording*
- August 12 — Review, Adjust and Grow – View Recording*
See the event web page for details and CPE information and HR Accreditation.
*Recorded sessions are not eligible for CPE or HR credit.
Questions about the webinar or want to submit a question in advance?
Contact Julie Rubelowski at julie.rubelowski@CLAconnect.com or 414-721-7560.
Can’t make a particular webinar?
Fill out the webinar registration, and you will receive an email with the webinar recording and slides following the event. Also, check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.