The COVID-19 crisis has shown that our resilience and determination can get us through the most difficult situations. Organizations around the world are facing unexpected challenges as we navigate new workplace procedures, including the health and safety of our people. As we return to work and reinvent our workplace, staying up-to-date on the latest information will help us succeed. Attend our webinar series to learn how to attract, retain, engage, and grow a productive and healthy workforce.
See the event web page for details and CPE information.
This session will discuss different aspects of workforce management.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Describe ways to engage your workforce (on-site and remotely)
- Discuss opportunities for flexible finance and accounting workload management
- Navigate organizational culture for remote workers and recruits
- Review data – what’s working? What’s not?
- Jessica Smith, Human Resources Consultant
- Marc Mallory, Managing Principal, Outsourcing
- AJ Monterrosa, Professional Search Advisor
- Octavia Gilmore, Professional Search Advisor
- Dave Hickman, Managing Principal, Talent Solutions
1 credit available: Personnel/Human Resources
Who should attend
Business owners, CEOs and HR professionals