Join us Tuesday, May 19 at 2pm for an in-depth discussion about what owners should consider when reopening their facilities. Becker attorneys will be joined by experts from Signal Restoration, a leading provider of commercial sanitization services, to explore important questions including:
- What duty do we have to unit owners and patrons of facilities when doors reopen?
- What are the components and complexities of the sanitization process and why does it matter?
- What type of insurance should owners have?
- How do you safely allow contractors back on premise?
- What will the future of force majeure look like?
- Steve Lesser, Moderator, Chair of the Construction Practice Group Becker -Fort Lauderdale
- Keith Hemmer, Panelist, Chief Business Development Officer Signal Restoration Services Fort Lauderdale
- Clay Hernandez, Panelist, Director On-Call Signal Restoration Services Fort Lauderdale
- Ken Direktor, Panelist
Chair of the Community Association Practice Group Becker Fort Lauderdale