July 15, 2020
3:00 – 4:00 p.m EST
The COVID-19 crisis has shown that our resilience and determination can get us through the most difficult situations. Organizations around the world are facing unexpected challenges as we navigate new workplace procedures, including the health and safety of our people. As we return to work and reinvent our workplace, staying up-to-date on the latest information will help us succeed. Attend our webinar series to learn how to attract, retain, engage, and grow a productive and healthy workforce.
See the event web page for details and CPE information.
This session will discuss ways to help you evaluate, plan and save money related to your workforce.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Evaluate compensation issues
- Describe ways to manage cash flow
- Explain the tax credit updates
- Outline cost-effective ways to recruit and onboard employees
- Describe HR outsourcing options to manage costs
- Nykki Milhaupt, Compensation Consultant
- Craig Arends, Managing Principal, Private Equity
- Jen Rohen, Principal, Tax
- AJ Monterrosa, Professional Search Advisor
- Octavia Gilmore, Professional Search Advisor
- Marc Mallory, Managing Principal, Outsourcing
1 credit available: Finance
Who should attend
Business owners, CEOs and HR professionals