This webinar has already taken place. To view the recorded session, please click here and enter your information. A link will be sent to the provided email address with instructions to access the on-demand recording.
Duration: 34 minutes
Available On Demand
In this webinar, we’ll talk with mental health and food service professionals to identify practical tips for supporting employees and coworkers. When it comes to job insecurity, traumatizing pivots and isolating a social, service-oriented population, restaurant teams are facing huge challenges.
Three takeaways from this webinar:
- How to identify areas you can safely provide support.
- How to support employees and coworkers with their mental health and wellness
- How to support the food service community in general during this time
- Dr. Joe Parks, Medical Director – National Center for Behavioral Health
- Kat Kinsman, Senior Editor – Food and Wine
- Leigh Rogers Slack VP, Recruiting & Development Waffle House