As organizational environments continue to change, consider how leaders will adapt. During this complimentary webinar, we will share insights specific to business operations, workforce strategy, and transition planning that could help shape the future of work.
WEBINAR | November 2 | 2 – 3:15 p.m. ET
Join our guest panelists and CLA team as they discuss:
- Using data analytics to create actionable insights, and working with consultants who can help with large-scale projects and interim roles
- Planning for transition — it’s a process not an event; understand the trends when it comes to the valuation of your business
- Finding and retaining the right talent and the options to outsource business systems roles based on market trends
Who should attend
This session is designed for business, nonprofit, and government CEOs, CFOs, and other organization leaders.
- Todd Churchill, BizOps Chief Financial Officer
- Randie Dial, Principal, Valuation Services
- Jon Fagan, Director, Talent Solutions
- Lisa Horn, Transition Services Director
- Matthew Lang, Principal, Data Analytics
- Brittany Walbridge, Client Relationship Director, CAST
- Dan Wolf, BizOps Chief Financial Officer
Please register by November 1, 2021.
Contact Julie Rubelowski at julie.rubelowski@CLAconnect.
See the event web page for more details.